Explore Killarney with Kids
Killarney is a great destination with many activities all year around, so there is bound to be something suitable, fun, and thrilling for every family. There are numerous family activities appropriate for children of all ages, and that can be enjoyed by all. In Killarney you’ll find everything from farms and Jaunting cart tours to working together and solving puzzles in the escape rooms. No matter what your idea of “fun” is, Killarney caters for it all. Killarney doesn’t fall short when it comes to having something to suit everybody!
Family activities to do in Killarney.
- Killarney national park, walks, playground for kids
- Play Centres
- Escape Rooms
- Waterbus Tours
- Horse riding
- Pitch and Putt
- Kennedys pet farm
- Swimming-Killarney sports and leisure centre
Although Killarney has heaps of activities for all families to enjoy how about pack up the car and see the range of exiting and different activities Kerry has to offer. Kerry is arguably one of the most scenic counties in Kerry with something for everyone from water sports to chocolate factories.
Family activities Kerry has to offer.
- Kenmare outdoors
- Skellig’s chocolate factory
- Crag Cave
- Slea Head drive
- Aqua Dome
- Castlegregory Splash Sports
- Dingle Ocean World Aquarium
- Glenbeigh fairy forest, Fairy Trails at Derrynane House, Bonane Fairy Trail, Kenmare
- Playdium in Tralee
- Inch beach, Banna beach, Kells, Rossbeigh