COVID-19 Public Health Rules:
As responsible hoteliers and in line with our company values, the health and safety of all those who visit and work at our hotel is our primary concern and priority. We have a designated team to coordinate our Covid-19 re-opening protocols and ongoing safety activities. We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the WHO,HSE and Irish Hotel Federation
We appreciate your understanding in these very difficult times. Hotels do not make the rules; but we have an obligation to everyone to follow them.
Please read below the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Our internal communications systems are ensuring an efficient flow of protocols and updates to our team.
- Physical distancing is active within our buildings.
- Scotts Hotel has appointed trained COVID representatives.
- All employees are trained to adhere to COVID protocols.
- Staff have been trained in the correct use and disposal of their appropriate PPE.
- Sanitisation stations are freely available for guests and staff.
- All public areas are sanitised throughout the day.
- Common touch points in public areas are hourly sanitised.
- Bedrooms and all bathroom surfaces are fully sanitised to international best practice prior to guest check in.
- All linens and towels are laundered to international best practice – utilising both chemical and thermal disinfection protocols.
- No more than 6 persons at any table.
- Multiple table bookings are not allowed.
- There is no afterhours alcohol bar service for residents.
- All meal times excluding breakfast must be confirmed prior to arrival to ensure social distancing.
- Scotts Hotel is committed to a healthy working environment for all and has ensured supply of appropriate PPE, hand sanitisation, industry leading bedroom and public area sanitisation products, equipment, technology, training and protocols.
ADVANCE CHECK IN
To limit person-to-person contact, we are offering Advance Contactless Registration which saves time for guests and avoids long check-in queues.
- We will ring you 3 days prior to your stay to get your details.
- Personal details for contact tracing purposes will be required in line with government guidelines.
- Advance Bookings for Breakfast are also essential. People who have booked first, will get first preference with the time slot.
- Advance Contactless Payment also available pre arrival.