COVID-19 Public Health Rules:
As responsible hoteliers and in line with our company values, the health and safety of all those who visit and work at our hotel is our primary concern and priority. We have a designated team to coordinate our Covid-19 protocols and ongoing safety activities. We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the WHO,HSE and Irish Hotel Federation
Please read below the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Our internal communications systems are ensuring an efficient flow of protocols and updates to our team.
- Scotts Hotel has appointed trained COVID representatives.
- All employees are trained to adhere to COVID protocols.
- Staff have been trained in the correct use and disposal of their appropriate PPE.
- Sanitisation stations are freely available for guests and staff.
- All public areas are sanitised throughout the day.
- Bedrooms and all bathroom surfaces are fully sanitised to international best practice prior to guest check in.
- All linens and towels are laundered to international best practice – utilising both chemical and thermal disinfection protocols.
- Scotts Hotel is committed to a healthy working environment for all and has ensured supply of appropriate PPE, hand sanitisation, industry leading bedroom and public area sanitisation products, equipment, technology, training and protocols.
ADVANCE CHECK IN
We are offering Advance Contactless Registration which saves time for guests and avoids long check-in queues.
- We will ring you 3 days prior to your stay to get your details.
- Advance Bookings for Breakfast are also essential. People who have booked first, will get first preference with the time slot.
- Advance Contactless Payment also available pre arrival.